SKID-STEER DRUM MULCHER
The Diamond Mowers SKID STEER DRUM MULCHER is Designed for the tough Australian conditions. Ideal for small to large mulching and brush management applications
- Commercial forestry.
- Tree removal in built up/Urban areas.
- Reclaiming overgrown acres.
- Creating fire breaks and Asset protection zones
- Clearing roads and station tracks.
- Invasive vegetation species control in built up/Urban areas.
- Strong and durable construction.
- Available in 1829mm (72″) cutting width.
- Mulches up to 229mm (9″) diameter trees or brush continuously.
- 41 Highly efficient, hardened steel, easy to replace teeth, that are easily sharpened to increase efficiency.
- Proprietary helical tooth pattern modelled after a vacuum brush to feed material efficiently toward the centre of the drum
- 2-Speed Variable Displacement Piston Motor protected within low profile frame for maximum productivity and visibility.
- Patented depth control rings to control bite size
- Anti-Wrap plates protect the drum and prevent material from wrapping.
- Easily Attach and detach from your skid-steer / compact track loader to add versatility and productivity to your existing asset.
- Efficient robust solution over inferior competitor models.
- Total attachment depth comparable to a loader bucket for ease of operation.
- Achieves a finer more uniform mulch finish.
- Safer to use in populated, built up areas and around livestock and utilities.
|Cutting Width||Flow Rating||RPM||Weight||# teeth|
|1829mm (72”)||121-170 LPM (32-45 GPM)||2500||1447kg||41|