Dedicated Mulching Equipment Performance In a Versatile Compact Package
Welcome to the exciting next generation of Lamtrac! The LTR 6160T is the third generation in Lamtracs’ popular compact track loader style mulcher carriers. This model features the same industry exclusive features as its predecessors and adds many updates and improvements that clearly make this product the leader in its class. The only manufacturer in the industry offering dedicated prime mover performance in a versatile compact package resembling common construction industry CTLs. The LTR 6160T is designed to maximize productivity and uptime, offering the most hydraulic horsepower in this product category and has the necessary supporting technology such as cooling, and electronic monitoring to ensure the carrier can make full use of its power at all times. Servicing and periodical inspections are simplified by providing easy access to all components via electric tilt cab and easy access doors to all engine component and belly pans. The operator cab is also comfortably accessible by the large side entry door, with pneumatic suspension seating, and large screen operations monitor and rear-view camera. The most exciting update is found in the all new torflex style suspension undercarriage greatly adding to the operator comfort, machine stability, and manoeuvrability.
Lamtrac’s are designed, engineered and built in Tracadie, New Brunswick, Canada. Their engineering and manufacturing resources have been active in the continuous development of new technologies and products in the core markets of vegetation management and commercial land clearing. Recognized for its quality and accelerated conception cycles, Lamtrac has in its 25 year history, been contracted by many industry leading brand names for the development and manufacturing of products in key growth targeted market segments.
Lamtrac mission is to manufacture high quality multipurpose vehicles, designed to exceed customer needs, engineered to assure reliability and profitability
- Commercial Forestry
- Land Enhancement and Management
- Forest Fuel Reduction
- Natural Resource Exploration
- Commercial Land Cleaning
- ROW Maintenance
- Vegetation Management and Invasive Species Control
- Cummins B4.5 155HP Stage V diesel EGR-free engine offers 16% more power and 11% more torque than Tier IV alternative.
- 3-tiered radiator controls air, engine and hydraulics temperatures to ensure uninterrupted operation in ambient temperatures exceeding 52C.
- Newly designed track frame with Torflex torsion axle suspension for more stable and comfortable operation. Elevated, tandem front idlers for added track support.
- Most spacious and comfortable cab on the market, maximum visiablity, large side entry door, pneumatic suspension seat, HD rear view camera, and ergonomic joysticks for smooth and comfortable equipment control.
- Sauer Danfoss components utilised in a closed loop configuration delivers the undisputed highest hydraulic performance in the industry.
- Dialable Hydraulic Flow Capacity from 0-166 LPM @ 6000PSI
- Forestry Rated Cabin ROPS ISO 8082 / FOPS ISO8083 / OPS ISO 8084
- Quick attach plate allows for a wide variety of common attachments.
- Elevated, tandem idlers provide added track support for superior track retention.