60” SKID STEER FORESTRY MULCHER
Designed for tough Australian conditions, the Diamond Mowers Skid Steer Forestry mulcher attachment is designed for large-scale land clearing and professional forestry applications.
Built to last, the Diamond skid steer mulcher is a highly-versatile unit capable of cutting and mulching both small and large trees, suckers, shrubbery and brush.
Cutting up to 14” (355mm) of materials and mulching up to 6” (150mm) of materials, the skid steer mulcher tackles the toughest jobs, removing invasive species such as gorse, lantana and blackberry with ease.
Designed and manufactured in Sioux Falls, SD, USA, Diamond Mowers utilise only the finest quality componentry.
The attachments are ideal for use on popular high-output CTL skid steer units such as Bobcat, Kubota, CASE, CAT, Terex and ASV.
- Commercial forestry
- Reclaiming overgrown acres
- Creating fire breaks in fire prone areas
- Clearing roads and station tracks
- Strong and durable construction.
- Highly efficient, hardened steel, easy to replace teeth.
- Cuts up to 14” (355mm) trees. Mulches up to 6” (150mm).
- Able to cut and mulch below ground level.
- Large disc design creates inertia, increasing energy efficiency and reducing power and fuel consumption
- Throws material away from the machine making it safer for operators and easier on gear.
- Increases productivity.
- Efficient solution over inferior competitor models.
- Cost effective to run.
- Achieves a finer mulch finish.
|60" Skid-Steer Forestry Mulcher||Cuts up to 14" material Mulches up to 6" material||2,240 lbs / 1016 KG||32 - 45 GPM/ 155 - 170 LPM|