60”/72”/84” SKID STEER ROTARY MOWERS
Diamond Mowers skid steer rotary mower attachment is designed for large-scale land and brush-clearing applications.
Diamond’s proprietary Tri-Hex disc boosts machine efficiency by offering greater inertia in tough conditions. This equates to greater productivity and reduced costs for the operator. In addition, the Tri-Hex disc is backed by an unprecedented 5-year warranty.
Cutting up to 10” (255mm) of materials and effectively clearing brush such as box thorn, wild rose, gorse, lantana, blackberry and other invasive weed species.
The simple and robust three-blade design allows for easy maintenance and blade changeover. Built to last, the Tri-hex disc construction features 1” thick, 50,000 PSI rated steel with hardened replaceable inserts offering unparalleled durability.
Nearly 3 times stronger than A36 steel, the motor shell is built with 100,000 PSI steel housing and comes with a one-year warranty on parts and labour.
The attachments are ideal for use on most popular skid steer and track loaders.
- Land owners wanting to control trees and invasive species.
- Land Clearing.
- Landscaping and maintenance.
- Suitable for professional contractors and councils/municipalities.
- Built strong to last featuring a fully fabricated deck.
- Tri-hex disc uses inertia, improving productivity and reducing operating costs.
- Simple, robust three-blade design for easy maintenance and quick blade changeover.
- Increases productivity.
- Reduced fuel and operator costs.
- Ease of maintenance.
- Blades and knives are long lasting. Replacing is less frequent.
|60" Rotary||1,475 lbs / 669 KG||Cuts up to 10" material||16 – 46 GPM (60 - 174 LPM)|
|72" Rotary||1,790 lbs / 811 KG||Cuts up to 10" material||17 – 41 GPM (64 - 155 LPM)|
|84" Rotary||2,030 lbs / 920 KG||Cuts up to 10" material||32 – 41 GPM (121 - 155 LPM)|