40”/50”/60”/72” Excavator Rotary Mowers
Diamond Mowers excavator rotary mower attachment is designed for large-scale land and brush-clearing applications.
Diamond’s proprietary Tri-Hex disc boosts machine efficiency by offering greater inertia in tough conditions. This equates to greater productivity and reduced costs for the operator. In addition, the Tri-Hex disc is backed by an unprecedented 5-year warranty.
Slicing trees and brush up to 2” (50mm – mini model) to cutting up to 8” (203mm- 50-72” models) of materials, the range effectively clears a wide range of brush including box thorn, wild rose, gorse, lantana, blackberry and other invasive weed species.
The simple and robust three-blade design allows for easy maintenance and blade changeover. Built to last, the Tri-hex disc construction features 1” thick, 50,000 PSI rated steel with hardened replaceable inserts offering unparalleled durability.
Nearly 3 times stronger than A36 steel, the motor shell is built with 100,000 PSI steel housing and comes with a one-year warranty on parts and labour.
The attachments can be used on a wide range of excavator brands and models. Contact us to find the right excavator attachment for you.
- Land owners wanting to control trees and invasive species.
- Land Clearing.
- Landscaping and maintenance.
- Suitable for professional contractors and councils/municipalities.
- Built strong to last featuring a fully fabricated desk.
- Tri-hex disc uses inertia, improving productivity and reducing operating costs.
- Simple, robust three-blade design for easy maintenance and quick blade changeover.
- Increases productivity.
- Reduced fuel and operator costs.
- Ease of maintenance.
- Blades and knives are long lasting. Replacing is less frequent.
|40" (Mini) Excavator Rotary||Slices trees/brush up to 2"||550 lb / 249 KG||16 - 39 GPM / 2,500 - 3,500 PSI/ 60 - 147 LPM|
|50" Excavator Rotary||Cuts up to 10” material||1,300 lb / 589 KG||24 - 46 GPM / 2,500 - 3500 PSI/ 90 - 174 LPM|
|60" Excavator Rotary||Cuts up to 10” material||1,450 lb / 657 KG||20 - 46 GPM / 2,500 - 3500 PSI/ 75 - 174 LPM|
|72" Excavator Rotary||Cuts up to 10” material||2,400 lb / 1088 KG||16 - 41 GPM / 2,500 - 3500 PSI/ 60 - 155 LPM|